PAAA Mission Statement
The mission of this Association shall be:
- to serve as an advocate for patients with allergic, asthmatic, and immunological disorders in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- to promote and encourage the study and to educate practitioners of allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology;
- to disseminate pertinent knowledge among professionals and lay public;
- to promote and encourage research in allergy and related disciplines; and
- to cooperate with other organizations and agencies in any area relating to the practice or study of allergy, asthma, and immunologic disease.
To view the latest version of the Pennsylvania Allery and Asthma Association bylaws, please click here.